FULL LINE UP - Alice Deejay - Booty Love - Liberty X - N-Trance - The Cheeky Girls.
The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of this Event.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Tickets can only be refunded if the event does not take place.
On Purchase on a ticket you will be sent an email of confirmation, This will confirm your booking, Tickets will be emailed to all attendees on Monday 13th of June 2022
Please keep your ticket safe and have available on entry to the event to assure speedy entry, on entry to the event once your ticket is scanned you will be issued with an Official Event Wristband under no circumstances will replacement tickets or wristbands be issued if they are lost. Refunds or exchanges will not be given for ripped or broken wristbands.
Wristband must be visible at all times.
Event Entry Times
Event site will open at 12 Midday - Last Entry is 6pm - We advise all tickets holders to arrive no later than 4pm
We reserve the right to change the last entry time without prior notice.
BeeUFest - AGE RESTRICTIONS
BeeUFest is an ALL AGES Event - Anyone under the age of 16 must me accompanied by a FULL PAYING ADULT ID checks will be carried out on entry of the eventsite.
We only accept a valid in date passport, driving licence or National proof of age ID card that displays the PASS hologram.
BeeUFest - CHALLENGE 25
BeeUFest operates a Challenge 25 Policy. You may be required to present proof of ID on purchase of alcohol on the event site.
Tickets for BeeUFest should only be bought from authorised agents and not street sellers as you may be purchasing an invalid ticket. Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain will render it void.
If you are unable to attend, please use the resale ticket option which can be used to sell tickets direct to other customers and can be utilised from within your online account. Please only purchase tickets from official ticket outlets.
No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without the prior written permission from BeeUFest.
Tickets, Wristbands, and all accreditation remain the property of BeeUFest and are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
BeeUFest reserve the right to eject or refuse entry to any persons not wearing official accreditation from the event. Any individual acting in a manner deemed inappropriate by management inside the event may be asked to leave.
BeeUFest - FILMING CCTV
Filming/CCTV is in operation at the event. Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes. If you do not wish BeeUFest to use your picture, please inform the photographer. The events will be filmed and recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience.
BeeUFest - PROGRAMME
Your ticket is for the event and not to see a specific artist or band. (Support Acts To Be Announced) BeeUFest reserves the right to change the programme or running times without prior notice.
BeeUFest - SEARCHES AND BAG POLICY
Everyone will be subject to search on entry to the event. Please cooperate with stewards who are conducting searches for your safety.
Before entering, detailed searches of clothing and bags will be carried out. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission, ejected from the event and may be handed to the Police.
See below list of prohibited items.
BeeUFest is encouraging use of clear bags including those made of PVC, clear plastic or vinyl to assist with our security procedures. You will still be admitted with a bag that isn't clear but we advise you to use a clear bag if you can. We understand some customers may have personal items that they do not wish to be on show and this will be respected.
Only one bag per person will be permitted. All bags will be subject to search. All bags will be searched. No person will be admitted with a bag larger than A4. We would advise you only bring a bag if you deem it imperative. We also reserve the right to search whilst inside the event areas. Please assist our security teams by cooperating with all instructions. If customers refuse to be searched, they will be refused entry to event areas and refunds will not be issued. BeeUFest reserve the right to refuse admission to the event for any reason including but not limited to customers being under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or acting aggressively.
BeeUFest - PROHIBITED ITEMS
Strictly no illegal substances are permitted within the event. There is a strict ZERO tolerance drugs policy.
No alcohol or glass to be brought into the event.
It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces.
BeeUFest reserve the right to refuse admission and confiscate any item which may not be suitable at the event as well as a danger to others or the venue when entering. See the prohibited items list below.
There may be exceptions offered for our accessibility customers which will be communicated separately.
BeeUFest reserve the right to prohibit any item or goods within our venues, including, but not limited to:
Any unmanned aircraft/drone, or radio controls of any size or type, will not be allowed into the event areas as a condition of the ticket sale agreement. This is also the policy to any event area where no ticket is required by the public to attend such as queuing areas. If such a device, or controls for such a device, are found then the organisers reserve the right to refuse entry and if necessary pass details to the police.
COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK
If you wish to send a complaint or feedback, please email Help@beeufest.com and quote your booking reference number. We will aim to respond to complaints within 28 days, with a further 28-day extension added if a more in-depth investigation is required. The deadline for complaints received regarding BeeUFest is 20th June 2022 following the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does this event have Viewing Platforms ? Viewing Platforms are provided for those who require them. Platforms are located at the main stages at the event. Viewing platform user will be entitled to one additional pass for use for there Personal Assistant. Please note the viewing platform has limited capacity.
2. Is there seating at this event ? This show is standing only. If seating is compulsory to your enjoyment of the event due to medical circumstances we are able to make exceptions. Please seek permission in advance.
3. Is there flashing lights at this event ? Due to the nature of the event there will be flashing lights and strobe effects on all stages. Lasers may be used for some performances.
4. Is there tarmac at this event ? The event is on a green-field site, although there are some tarmac tracks these do not run into the stages (which all stand on grass). Weather and ground conditions may be variable.
5. Are dogs allowed into the event? Unfortunately, for safety reasons, we are unable to allow dogs onto the Festival site, except for guide or assistance dogs, who will be permitted.
6. What Food is available? You can expect a great variety of cuisine, such as pizza, burgers, hot dogs, curry, noodles, jacket potatoes, fish and chips, wraps and much more, plus all the sweet things you can think of from ice cream to milk shakes. There will be a number of Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-free choices available. Not all dishes served by caterers will be suitable for specific dietary requirements, so please check to see what options are available.
7. Are there any rides and attractions? We are planniing much more than just the live music and there will be various other activities within the event, including fairground rides.
8. Is there parking at this event ? There is a large car park on site and will be available from our ticket system soon, each car is limited to 5 people per vehicle. This will be at the cost of £25 per vehicle (cars only no vans)
9. Will this event have Accessible Toilets ? Yes these will be clearly displayed on the event site map when its release closer to the event.
10. Will this event have a BSL Interpreter ? Yes they will be situated on the main stage for the event.
11. Is there any afterparties after the Festival ? YES BeeUFest have 2 official after parties (Barpop & Churchills on Canal Street Manchester) and will host a full night of STEPS STEPS STEPS (these venues are strictly 18+)
Click here for accessibility information